Valentina Smesnoi The character of immune deviation in patients with respiratory impairment associated with toxocariasis PhD thesis, Chisinau The thesis consists of introduction, 5 chapters, conclusions and recommendations, bibliography of titles, 12 annexes, total volume of pages of basic text, 51 tables and 2 figure. The results are published in 19 scientific papers.
- Normalizarea scaunului după diaree - Icter June
- Grupele Sanguine
- Invazia intereseaz, n principal, prin afectarea distructiv a organelor i esuturilor, n special a ficatului i pulmonului, prin potenialul invalidizant, recidive frecvente i letalitatea relativ nalt, precum i prin complexitatea tratamentului i msurilor de combatere.
- Floarea albă pe limbă, diareea severă pentru o lungă perioadă de timp informează despre problemele care ar trebui rezolvate rapid.
- Remedii pentru îndepărtarea verucilor genitale
- Este interesant că schimbările revoluţionare ale grupelor sanguine prezintă o încadrare cronologică aproape biblică, în timpurile când toţi oamenii aveau grupa sanguină O perioada cea mai îndelungată ocupau un spaţiu restrâns şi consumau acelaşi tip de hrană, nu era necesară nici o schimbare ulterioară.
Field of study: Keywords: toxocariasis, immunomodulation, cytokine, cellular and humoral immunity, nonspecific pulmonary diseases. Purpose of the thesis: The investigation of immunological reactivity deviations nature and natural resistance associated with toxocariasis patients with nonspecific diseases factorul de șoc helminthol the respiratory system.
Objectives: Determination of cellular and humoral immune deviation in patients with toxocariasis associated with nonspecific diseases of the respiratory system. Determination of allergic indices in patients with toxocariasis associated with nonspecific diseases of the respiratory system.
The possibility for differential immunodiagnosis in this category of patients. Scientific novelty and originality: Connecting the imunocorectori to a basic anti toxocariasis treatment leads to a positive dynamics of the disease process, but the administration of solely antiparasitic treatment doesnt give the favorable development of the pathological picture after the cure treatment and in the number of cases, even leads to an increase in intensity of Th2 type immune response.
Both preparations studied BioR and Polioxidoniu present the same level of activity on the dynamic content of cytokines and mediators of allergic reactions in patients undergoing parasite treatments.
Scientific problem solved: is to determine particularities Toxocariasis immune response in patients with pathology associated with respiratory organs and causes which determine the pathology developed better combination than monoinfections. Including imunocorectors in the antiparasitic treatment leads to positive dynamics of the pathological process and administration if the antiparasitic treatment on its own does not ensure a favorable evolution of the factorul de șoc helminthol pathological picture.
Value of the work is to establish the possibility of applying BioR and Polioxidoniu for the correction of disturbed immune function of the body in case of toxocariasis in association with diseases of respiratory orga Recommended.